Irish Steel – The Irish Association of Steel Fabricators, is a members organisation. All members of IASF are certified and have standards in place.
We now have a voice and help represent Fabricators with any difficulties that they may have. We offer Guidance, Compliance & Certification for Fabricators and Steel related products. Represented will be Ireland’s leading and acknowledged companies involved in the Fabrication, Testing and Training.
Through our Partners, we offer the following;
- Weld Testing, Certification, Procedures, Inspections & Training
- Load Testing and Reporting for Concrete and Metal Products
- Spray Paint Training and Testing to include Intumescent as well as paint load calculations
- Safety Training that covers every aspect of Engineering Health & Safety
- Insurance / Engineering Company Audits
- We are Irelands only approved Tekla Training Centre
- Audit Preparation and we will recumbent a Notified Body with industry knowledge of the product that is been Audited
We excel on standards such as EN1090 CE Marking of Structural Steel, EN ISO 3834 Quality Requirements for Welding, EN 14782 Self Supporting Metal Sheeting, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Environmental, ISO 45001 Health & Safety. You name it, if we cant do it, we will find someone that can assist us in getting it done.
Compliance, we strive to make Compliance easy and understandable, we and our teams make compliance a very worth while task.